VL08SI - SỨC MẠNH KẾT NỐI
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

VL08SI - SỨC MẠNH KẾT NỐI

Nơi tụ họp, giao lưu và chia sẻ tài liệu của sinh viên Vật Liệu K08

Trang ChínhPortalLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Latest topics
» Khả năng sử dụng bùn đỏ làm vật liệu xây dựng không nung
CrystalMaker SingleCrystal 2.2.3 [Mediafire] I_icon_minitimeby penulove Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:36 pm

» TỪ ĐIỂN BABYLON - TỪ ĐIỂN CHUYÊN NGÀNH
CrystalMaker SingleCrystal 2.2.3 [Mediafire] I_icon_minitimeby minhnhat Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:29 pm

» YÊU CẦU TÀI LIỆU NHA AD
CrystalMaker SingleCrystal 2.2.3 [Mediafire] I_icon_minitimeby 1N7 Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:17 pm

» Tổng hợp đồ án quy trình 1
CrystalMaker SingleCrystal 2.2.3 [Mediafire] I_icon_minitimeby ngtete Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:07 pm

» Báo cáo thực tập tốt nghiệp của các anh chị K07
CrystalMaker SingleCrystal 2.2.3 [Mediafire] I_icon_minitimeby minhnhat Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:04 pm

» CrystalMaker SingleCrystal 2.2.3 [Mediafire]
CrystalMaker SingleCrystal 2.2.3 [Mediafire] I_icon_minitimeby Gà Công Nghệ Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:54 pm

» Bảng tuần hoàn các nguyên tố hóa học đầy đủ
CrystalMaker SingleCrystal 2.2.3 [Mediafire] I_icon_minitimeby minhnhat Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:27 pm

» file thuyết trình môn SVS, gạch ốp lát
CrystalMaker SingleCrystal 2.2.3 [Mediafire] I_icon_minitimeby trinhhuyhoang1991 Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:28 am

» Tài liệu gạch AAC - Cô Nhi gửi
CrystalMaker SingleCrystal 2.2.3 [Mediafire] I_icon_minitimeby Gà Công Nghệ Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:45 pm

» Only Yesterday (1991,ghibli)
CrystalMaker SingleCrystal 2.2.3 [Mediafire] I_icon_minitimeby Gà Công Nghệ Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:31 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CrystalMaker SingleCrystal 2.2.3 [Mediafire]

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Gà Công Nghệ
Admin
Gà Công Nghệ

Tổng số bài gửi : 45
Đến từ : Vĩnh Long

CrystalMaker SingleCrystal 2.2.3 [Mediafire] Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: CrystalMaker SingleCrystal 2.2.3 [Mediafire]   CrystalMaker SingleCrystal 2.2.3 [Mediafire] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Nếu ai đã từng học môn cơ sở KHVL với thầy Thăng thì chắc chắn sẽ được thầy giới thiệu về phần mềm này. Đây là phần mềm vẽ cấu trúc mạng tinh thể ở dạng 3D, phục vụ rất tốt cho môn cơ sở KHVL của thầy Thăng và cả môn Phương pháp đánh giá vật liệu của thầy Tài nữa. Có phần mềm này trong tay bạn sẽ dễ dàng tưởng tượng hơn cấu trúc của tinh thể và có thể đo dược khoảng cách giữa các nút mạng tinh thể của 1 số chất. Vì đây là bản demo nên bị khóa 1 số chức năng T_T ( do mình ko kiếm được crack, chắc người Việt mình ít xài). Nhưng theo kinh nghiệm sử dụng thì mình thấy bản demo này là đủ xài cho sinh viên vật liệu mình rồi (ít nhất thì đủ xài cho 2 môn kinh dị trên..Very Happy).
Các bạn cứ giải nén ra rồi cài đặt bình thường nhá.

CrystalMaker SingleCrystal 2.2.3

CrystalMaker SingleCrystal 2.2.3 [Mediafire] Crystalmakersinglecryst

From the classroom to the laboratory to the synchrotron: SingleCrystal is the easiest way to visualize and understand diffraction properties of crystals. SingleCrystal is an elegant program designed to make the world of diffraction, reciprocal lattices and stereographic projections intuitive, interactive and fun! SingleCrystal can simulate X-ray, neutron and electron diffraction patterns from single crystals, as well as being able to display reciprocal lattice sections and stereographic projections. Key diffraction techniques such as Laue, Precession & transmission electron diffraction are simulated, with real-time structure/diffraction rotation and control over sample thickness and instrumental parameters.

CrystalMaker Integration

SingleCrystal is designed to work with CrystalMaker, reading from saved crystal files to simulate diffraction properties. The two programs can be linked, letting you view a crystal structure in one window, and its diffraction pattern in another. With CrystalMaker’s “Live Rotation Mode” enabled, rotating the crystal causes its diffraction pattern to rotate – and vice versa.

Real-Time Control

SingleCrystal lets you rotate your (virtual) crystal in real time, by clicking-and-dragging with the mouse, clicking toolbar “tilt” controls, or using the keyboard. Precise tilts can be entered, or you can define a view direction as a plane normal or lattice vector.

Other controls allow you to change the scale (camera constant), saturation, sample thickness, wavelength and other parameters.

Measure and Explore

SingleCrystal can label reflexions, show systematic absences, and lets you measure distances and angles between diffraction spots. You can colour-code your patterns by intensity, wavelength, or even phase angle.

Diffraction- and structural data can be browsed and sorted on screen. You can edit lattice parameters and site occupancies – and opt to exclude certain sites from the diffraction calculation.

Compare Simulated & Observed Data

You can use SingleCrystal as a virtual lightbox: just drag-and-drop a diffraction image into any window, zoom in to examine fine details, move or rotate the image. Use the translucent Ruler, Protractor and Grid tools to measure your pattern and copy the results to the clipboard.

Simulated patterns can be superimposed above observed patterns, for direct comparison. With the Grid tool, auto-indexing is a breeze: just position the grid points over your observed pattern (TEM or Precession photos) and let SingleCrystal calculate the best-fit orientation and index your diffraction spots.

Stereographic Projections

To help you navigate through diffraction space, you can take advantage of a live stereographic projection (“stereogram”) which can be displayed on the right-hand side of each diffraction window.

The stereogram shows the angular positions of plane normals or lattice vectors (zone axes) plotted as poles and optionally as great circle traces – and is fully customizable. SingleCrystal can even display symmetry-related poles and traces.

Stereographic projections for a triclinic crystal (left) and a cubic crystal (right). The triclinic stereogram shows the planes 100 and 010 in the [001] zone, superimposed over a stereonet. The cubic projection shows symmetry-related planes and their traces, which were automatically added by SingleCrystal.

Data & Graphics Export

SingleCrystal lets you save your work in a self-contained session file, ready for instant display next time you use the program. You can also export diffraction data listings and “Zone Axes” files – useful for indexing observed patterns.

Diffraction patterns (including background pictures and measurements) can be printed at high resolution. You can also copy or export graphics and stereographic projections in either pixel- or vector-based formats.

Cross Platform

SingleCrystal is available in two separate versions, for Windows (XP/Vista/Windows 7), or for Mac OS X (Snow Leopard/Leopard/Tiger).

Mac and Windows versions share the same binary file format, and similar feature sets, making cross-platform working and collaboration easy!

Each version is designed, from the ground up, for its respective operating system, offering genuine operating system support and maximum performance – with no compromises.

Home Page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link Media Fire:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://vl08si.forumvi.com

CrystalMaker SingleCrystal 2.2.3 [Mediafire]
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang